Tenga Flip Zero Black "Strong Edition"
Designed in the form of a 0, the Flip Hole Zero has been rebuilt from the ground up, from zero, using the 10 years of experience TENGA has gained. Tenga's popular 'Strong Edition' variation is back for the Flip Zero Black. Firmer materials and tightly packed internal details provide strong stimulation and stronger suction!
Zeroing in on the possibilities of pleasure
Using their finest masterials yet and the latest technology, TENGA is proud to present the latest in male pleasure technology, the Flip Zero.
TENGA has taken its unique Flip series to new heights of pleasure.
A seamless insertion point provides the perfect seal for no lubricant leakage and a strong vacuum made possible by a one-way valve.
The Flip Zero features their most intricate internal details yet for great sensation, and their pioneering Flip-open function keeps the item hygienic for multiple uses.
>FLIP 0 (ZERO) FAQ
- Q:Is the FLIP 0 reusable?
- A: The FLIP 0 is reusable with proper washing and maintenance. Product life may vary depending on intensity of use, care of cleaning and storage.
- Q:Is the product electronic?
- A: This product is not electronic and may be enjoyed manually.
- Q:How should I wash the FLIP 0?
- A: Please wash under running cold or tepid water after use. Once washed you can use the Slide Arms as a stand to dry the product.
– Please do not place in water above 50C.
– You may use neutral soaps but do not use alcohol based cleaners or highly acidic or alkaline detergents.
– Please ensure the product is dry before storage to avoid mold or other build-ups.
- Q:Does the product come with lubricant?
- A: The FLIP 0 comes with two pouches of our HOLE LOTION [REAL] water-based lubricant.
- Q:How does the FLIP 0 differ to the FLIP HOLE?
- A: Where the FLIP HOLE was two separate halves held together by a hinge, the FLIP 0 features our “”Integrated Pivot”” – a hinge inside the product body. This makes the insertion point of the item seamless, which drastically reduces lubricant leakage as well as improves vacuum intensity – especially with the addition of a new one-way-valve. On top of this, the FLIP 0 is made of our Premium material, that was previously only available in Japan, and with our improvements in molding and engineering technology, the details are the most intricate to date.
With the new design, the FLIP 0 is not only easier to hold, but the Slide Arms also allow for much easier assembly.
- Q:Where should I lubricate the product?
- A: Open the product and lubricate the interior details. Lubricating the insertion point before use will also allow for smoother entry.